Though every project is customized, we keep the process simple.
- Our staff welcome you to our showroom and are available to answer questions as you look through our display of natural stone slabs.
- When you choose your specific slab, and based on your design details, we provide you with a quote.
- Once you approve the quote, a 50% deposit reserves the slab for your project. We also give you a templating date when we take exact measurements at your project site.
- On that date, we create a laser template and collect your sinks, faucets, soap dispensers, reverse osmosis and cooktop (if applicable) so that we can program the job details at our shop.
- Once the information is programmed into our high-tech instruments, your beautiful project is created from your reserved natural stone slab.
- Our installation team installs your new granite surface(s) and the balance of the account is paid.
When you have scheduled a template date there are a few things we need you to have ready before we come:
- All base cabinets need to be permanently installed and levelled
- We need to have your sinks, faucets, soap dispenser, reverse osmosis and cooktop (if applicable) in our shop in order to program the job
- We need stove templates to be available if necessary, for fabricating your job
- If your sink is a farmer’s sink or an apron sink it must be installed and plumbed before we come to template.
If you have questions about this, please feel free to call us at 250.426.6278 before your templating date.